CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 2 February 2009

Webberley boots!

Check out my new pink webberley boots!!! I hvae not owned a pair of these since my Llandrindod Wells school trip, which believe me was years ago! Anyhow last weekend I succumbed and bought a cracking pink pair, not cheap, but after today well worth the money! If I never wear them again (which Im sure that I will) they will have served their purpose and been money well spent! After trogging all the way to the chemist in the blizzzard to get Charley her eye drops, they were closed so I trogged all the way back home to find the telephone directory and find one that was open! Went to drop Charley off at my mums and she said they she and ,y dad would trog out and get them, was well pleased as the other chemist is about 30 mins walk - well my speed it is, only took them 40 min there and back and I stayed nice and warm in their house with Charley watching telly and me falling asleap on the sofa!

No comments: