CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 February 2009

Cropping away!

The cyber crop is in full swing over on UKS and I have a peaceful and tidy house for the next few hours, so no prizes for gueesing what I will be doing! Here is the first class I have completed, think I will give it to steve for valenetines!I have used bazzill cardstock, scenic route loveland papers and some K&Co paper, cant remember the name of it and the ribbons are all from my stash, some K&Co chipbard smitten chipstickers also got onto it somehow!!! Just needs a few finishing touches and hey presto it will be done!

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW jo, it's lovely, think steve will be chuffed to receive it

and well done on completing your first class in a cyber crop (I've never done one yet).

maria x