CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 February 2009

So what do I do????

I bought a robo last year, was only second han but hardly used, and thought that it would be used beyond belief, truth of the matter is, I just dont have time to play with it, its seems such hard work playing around with it to get it to do what I want, so wht do I do, do I sell it and go without it, do I try and uks swap it for a cricut? They appeal to me a bit more now as you just shove the cartridge in and wahay! or do I persevere and try and get on with it, I havent even worked out how to weld the letters together. I need a machine of some sort as I got rid of all my sizzix dies (except my measley 3 aphas and my cuttlebug embossing folders which i never use as my crafting space is soooo tiny and they are stored in a box in the garage!) Id also love to get rid of my old red sizzix machine and get a cuttlebug, but its all money I don't have at the moment!

I am however looking forward to saturday, the boys are taking out Charley and Im off to the 'Make it' show in Farnborough. Ive a few pennies saved up so can treat myself a little bit! Anyone else going??????

No comments: