CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 September 2008

Pics of some of the projectes that I am working on

I havent posted on here for ages any pics, mainly because Ive not been able to use my desk top computer for while! So here goes:

Above are the cards I have made for the september reciepe swap I have done two the same this time and as time is so precious at the moment, they are just quick ones, promise Ill do better next time ladies!!!!
Next is the birthday album that I am working on at the moment I havent done very much of it and what is doen was what I achieved at the crop! The album is one that Emma from Docrafts sent me, so I need to get it finished!


Lastly is the card keeper that I have made for MIL for her birthdy next month! Its only a quickie pressie but I never know what to buy her so this will do!

No comments: