CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 September 2008

My nan!

I hada call from my mum last night that made me cry, nan is poorly and we dnt yet know what is wrong, she refused to go to hospital and so we will have to wait unitl the doctor visits today after surgery. Mum said that she cant walk, it took them 20 minutes to get her to the toilet last night!

Anyhow, hopefully after lunch we should have a bit more of an idea if whats happening. Charley will have to come to work with me today as mum is going to nans, I just hope that she is ok, we are very close to my nan and its awful as you feel so helpless.

On a good note the letters telling the parents we are closing the club went out today, so Im hoping that people will start to make alternative arrangements and the club will then close sooner than xmas! Will make my desicion easier as to whether or not to leave!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hope your nan feels better today and the doctor can find out wants wrong.