CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 September 2008

I love my new job!

I really enjoyed my new job yesterday, working with the children was great and I role has been changed already. I will now have 2 full mornings with year two then split the morning on the other three days between year 1 and 2. Which suits me down to the ground. I will definately be going into the foundation stage from January, which means that my hours then change and I become a Nursery Nurse rather than a teaching Assistant. Im hoping also to apply for the Graduate Teaching Programme in the next 12 months too, so that when Charlotte starts school, I cann hopefully fulfil my dream to teach, although no doubt that plan will probably change, most do!

Will try and get some pics uploaded for the bits I did at the crop the other night, Ive not done anything since, so Steve is out tonight again so will try and do some more, I finally started Charleys 3rd birthday book so will do a few more pages in it!

No comments: