CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 27 September 2008

Its been a few days...

Since I last posted my nan seems a lot better, we are waiting for her test results to come back and will hopefully know more then. The GP suggested that we contact socail services to see what help she and my grandad can get, so mum is hot on the trails there!

I have been quite busy this week trying to get an album done for Steve for his birthday, but Im not getting very far, its of our disney hols and as Im trying not to buy new stash at the moment I am uninspired as I know how many fabby disney papers there are out there!

Anyhow also making a mini book which is meant for his mum, but I think will end up as his!!!!

Here are some pics from my recipe journals Im working on at the moment!




1 comment:

Helen said...

good news that your gran is feeling better