CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 August 2008

Peace and tranquility!

Well thats how its been in my house today! Its gone now of course as DD is back, but I have loved having the day to myself and just mooching about. I went to 'Holme Grange' craft village today and had a wander, there is some lovely stuff there, but soooooooo expensive. I started my xmas shopping though and bought my mum a bookmark made out of beads, its really pretty! Might have to have a go at one myself I think!

I also made some yummy malteaser cupcakes, they are a bit special, and not really a good idea as Im supposed to be on a diet!!!!!!!!! Ah well, one more wont hurt!

So thats the extent of my day, Ive really enjoyed doing nothing at all its been great, could do with a few more days like this.

No comments: