CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 8 August 2008

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last bit of scrapbooking kit that I really wanted has arrived this morning! Im really pleased with it and can't wait to get on a bind loads of books together. Im desperatly trying to encourage hubby to go out with his best mate this evening so that i can play, its a bit tricky trying to learn to do anything with a 3 1/2 year old in the house so it will have to stay in its box till later!



So now I have all the essential bits and bobs I need to scrap to my hearts content. Im going to lay off buying other stuff now as I have sooooooo many embellishements, alphabets and flowers I really should be stash dieting. Now I have my robo and bind it all I should be set for life!

Not much planned for the weekend as it doesnt look too fabby, although Ive put washing in it looks like Im going to have to tumble it as it wont stop raining!

No comments: