CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 August 2008

Birdworld today!

Charlotte won some free tickets to Birdworld so we decided to use them today. We had a great time, despite the clouds it was lovely and warm. We watched the bird show, petted baby animals, charlotte held a mouse (urghhhhhh) and watched the owl feeding. At which point Charlotte said to me 'Mummy, why do they eat dead baby chicks????' Well what could I say, I think it was along the lines of 'Because they do!'

Anyways will add some pics tomorrow of those when Ive sorted them!

I didnt add any pics of our trip to Lowestoft so am going to now, the first few are of All Saints and St Margarets church and their resident natural grass cutters, Flymo and Chalky! Yes I double took when I saw them in the graveyard, MIL explained they have been there years! I can't wait for my snapfish order to arrive so I can scrap these!




No comments: