CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 August 2008

All done!

I finished a couple of projects this weekend, the first being my 07/08 journal, hubby went off down the pub last night leaving me peace and quite to work on it! Ill upload the final lot of pics later today.

I also completed the inspiration book that I was making, I used Belinda, Daisy D's paper, america crafts thickers and Sarahs Cards blooms. Im quite pleased with how its turned out, its to jot down all my scrapping ideas and sketches that I find/come up with. Something to give me a boost when my mojo leaves me!
We went over the 'The Jungle' in the leisure centre in Farnborough this morning and picked up a few extra bits of shopping in Asda, then fed the ducks with the collection of stale bread that has built up this week! Whilst we were there we met one of Charlottes little friends from preschool and she had a nice time playing with her, we are hoping that they can get together in the week as Charlie is sooooooo bored at home!

Her jobs chart is working well and she hates getting sad faces on her behaviour chart, lets hope that it sorts her out!

No comments: