CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 August 2008

Peace and h****w**k

OH has take DD to the 'sandpit park' aka Sandhurst Park giving me at least an hour and a half of lovely quiet in order to get on an do some H****w**k which desperatly needs doing everything is soooooo dusty! So Im prioritising and updating my blog and watching a recording of this weeks 'Bill' inbetween dusting and floor washing!!! If it was later in the day (say after lunch!) I would have had a glass of wine too, but its a bit early for me.

I have had some fabby stash delivered yesterday and today including the most huge pile of ric rac, blooms and a fiskars threading water punch which I have been eyeing up lately. I got a little bit of overtime money so decided that I would splash out. Ive some more blooms arriving from scrapping angels soon, I hope and then I am going to stop because Im back to working full time from wednesday and I know that I wont have much time for scrapping in the evenings and at weekends.

Anyhow I am hoping that once a month I am going to be able to get to a crop and hopefully the first will be on wednesday, but that depends on how shattered I am on my first day back.

I spent last night starting to make a card keeper for MIL's birthday in october, nothing like being ahead of the game! I didnt do too badly but did mess up a couple of pages, Im going to use it anyway she will never notice the mistake anyhow! Ill upload later when its complete. I also want to do a couple of pages using my new punch and also some clear stamps that i got in a kit I bought!

No comments: