CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 4 April 2009

Havent felt like this...

in ages, OMG am I ill or what! All day I have been really poorly with a stomach bug, I cant keep out of the bathroom! Poor ole charley hasnt had a mummy today, not that she is fussed my DS Lite has been her form of entertainement since lunchtime today when she got back from bowling with Daddy and Uncle Paul. Her only saving grace was when she stopped for 5 minutes to eat some choccy one of the kids bought me for easter! No I lie, she actually went to sleep with me for an hour earlier this afternoon, we were knackerdoodled!

So that has meant no crafting, I did some on thursday night as a pressie for a pre school teacher then forgot to photograph it so I cant even show you that! My Scrappydo's order arrived on thursday and I havent even had time to play with that, its a shame that they are now closed, but I was pleased with my bargains, some scenic route papers and chipboard (sonama) which will be perfect for my spain album, that I really should get on with and some fabby manhatten papers to that are gorgeous and i dont want to cut at the minute.

Im going to make steve a photocube for easter for his desk at work, I will finally get around to using some the cosmo cricket kit that I am still paying for!!!!! Ive made my easter cards so just need to think what i can get charley to make for everyone as a pressie.

I was well made up this week at work, all term long I have been acting as a teacher rather than a nursery nurse, well they have finally agreed to pay me as an unqualified teacher for the rest of this term, I have an interview for my GTP at the end of the month and hopefully will get on the course then I can have my own class in a year and a bits time, after lots of hard work!!!!!! Still it should be fun.

This is the book that I will be reviewing in my interview its so cool, check it out on amazon!

No comments: