CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 25 April 2009

Tough times

I havent been blogging for a while due to a situation that has arisen in the family. Its causing a lot of stress for all the family and its a real hard time thats is probably going to have some nasty consequences for all of us, the likelihood is that after 60+ years of marriage my grandparents will be split up and one of them put in a nursing home while the other has to move into sheltered accomodation. Isnt our system unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should both be allowed to stay together wherever they go!!!!

Anyhows, it has been a bit of a strange week with me babysitting (quite literally) my grandparents one evening so my folks could go out so crafting has taken a back seat but Ive woken up this morning almost swearing because I havent made my parents an anniversary card and its their anniversary today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ooooooooooooooppppppppppppsssssssss! So am off to do that now, will post it later and also that wedding journak jar too as Im giving that to Emma today when she comes over!

No comments: