CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 April 2009

... Its only 8am...

and charley is tucking into easter eggs already!!!! Good job I walked in her or she would have eaten the lot!

Made a 70 card for a commission last night so just need to put the word MUM on it and its done, will post pics of it later, Im quite pleased with it. My style has changed quite a lot over the last 6 months and Im enjoying card making much more than I used to. If I had more time Id re-open my online shop, but there is a dream isnt there! Especially seeing as Im going for an interview for a new training post in a couple of weeks time! I have my fingers crossed that I get it too!

As for today, Ive nothing planned, as little as possible I hope, might get on with chucking out again, Ive made a rule thai have to chuck out 3 items from each room each day from the kitchen, lounge, charleys room, the study and the spare room! I seriously need to declutter!

No comments: