CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Where has the sun gone

Yesterday was beautiful, sunny skies, blueness and warmth, this morning I woke to thunder and lightening storms!

Last night Em's came over, more wedding stuff and I made her guest book to her specifications, that bind it all comes in handy sometimes, will post a pic later as I havent got my camera ready yet! So we have now done the table names, guest book and Ive given her the directions on making her table plan, its all coming together now!! Must get some black card today to make her journal for her journalling har I have started, any ideas for wedding/love based questions to go in the jar would be gratefully recieved!!!!!

Fancy a little visit to the craft shop for some of Clare Curds stamps so thats where I will be pootling off to soon, I also want her yummy paper pack for card making but might have to give that a miss at £14.99 Id never use it all! Have ordered some more promarkers too, I soooooo need them!!!

No comments: