CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 April 2009

Wedding guest book

Wow, two posts in one day! Just to prove I have been doing crafty things, here is the guest book that I have made for Emma and Phil, Im soooo looking forward to going to her evening reception!
Each of the pages has a glittery silver heart and their initials. Its exactly as they want it, so I hope they will be pleased with it. I decorated the journaling jar, but wont post on here till I have finished the notebook to go with it!I got some more promarkers today so am looking forward to getting them out and having a play. At the moment I am watching a dvd 'The Changling' not sure if I can get into it or not yet, we shall see!




1 comment:

dagbird2001 said...

wow joanne this is fab and such a nice idea. well done.
xxx