CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 25 April 2009

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad


So here is the card that I made for mum and dad for the annversary, once again its a CCSR card. The card was lifted from the CCSR blog and is one of Tab's cards from Sketch Challenge #3 which I thought would be perfect, only problem is I dont seem to have a greetings stamp for 'happy anniversary' so I used an autumn leaves love stamp instead, all the papers are CCSR barring, copics used to grey the edges of the butterflies, ribbon from stash, pm black gems and core'dinations black cardstock.

I even decorated the insides! This is something I never do for cards, bu today I thought I would, Im quite pleased with it actually, now just need to get my nan and grandads card for tomorrow sorted and Im away!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: