CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Some pics

Here are some of the things Ive been up to recently, last week when I was poorly and in bed I was treated to a litle puppet show by the fabulous Charley!


Of course I couldnt see her only the horse and the tiger who were going to a party!


I made this A5 card last night for Paul's mum for her 70th, papermania scrumptious papers, ribbon from a chocloate box!, papermania letters and bazzill cardstock. The brad int he centre of the flowers was a white fabric one that I inked with my cats eyes stack and the flowers and lace (barring the pink one) were from a swap with Claire, from my team. the frutiloops, over on UKS last year when we all did a stash swap!


This is the card I made for gramps for his birthday last month I used flock for the first time on this card and love the texture, the papers are from a cheap shop I visited a while back and the cardstock is core'dinations. The little froggy image is a pink petticoat, hoppy wishes for him.

This is the tag book that I made for Mother in Law for one of Gina's xmas challenges over on docrafts. Its made from K&Co poppy papers and Papermania collossall stack. Ribbons and flowers from stash and used my trusty cropodile!



No comments: