CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 April 2009

What a lovely day!

Well after most of the weekend being a wash out today has been lovely and sunny, not boiling hot, but cheerful! Even have managed to get washing dry! I found this site today http://flylady.net/index.asp as I so need to get organised, and started on Charleys room much to her disgust!!! But it feels better in there, although its still cluttered.

So Im off to shine my sink! How lovely to want to do h****w**k!

No crafting for me again today as we went swimming today, my all time hate and for the second time this weekend too! Oh I forogt to say the kids pool is only 0.9m deep so I dont have to worry about getting out of my depth and its very warm in there too! You never know I may even start to enjoy it soon.

Right shine my sink and then Im going to make myself a few cards with all those images that I have promarkered this weekend I deserve it!!!

No comments: