CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 29 March 2009

Catching up

Well i have managed to complete another 3 tags tonight for my 52 questions project. Being ill has made me completely lose my mojo and tonight i finally decided that I would try and get it back. So 3 tags later and a bar of dairy milk that i stole from the fridge (it was Steves, always tastes better when you dont have to buy it yourself!) and Iv done some crafting. Well to say I havent done much of late is a bit wrong, I have been making cards quite a bit over the past few weeks and so has my little chickadee, the latest being for my grandad.

Too late to post any pictures so I will do that tomorrow when its day light! Steve is finally going back to work tomorrow after 6 very long weeks so Im hoping that life will become lighter, now I know that I will get a little bit of time on y own each day.

Have just watched all of last weeks eastenders, how sad is that, I dont get to watch it in the week as Im usually putting charley to bed, so I love sundays when I can catch up!

Right bed is calling as I have an earl start in the morning.

No comments: