CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 26 March 2009

Getting there

Am having a lovely week, full of compliments which are chasing away my anxiety and making me grin from ear to ear. Its parent consultations this week and next, and everyone that I have spoken with so far has been lovely and very complimentary regarding the changes I have made to the nursery, believe me they are BIG changes from what it was!!! So Im a happy ole bunny.

Just waiting for payday and then gonna treat myself. Im debating on whether to go back to a scrapping kit again, I did love the scrapagogo ones, but I do still have quite a bit of them left from before, one that IM keeping for myflorida trip as the colours are perfect, but Ive been looking every month and I just think how much I would love them!!! But then I consider well would I rather choose my stash for the month as buying a kit is my complete scrapbook spends for the month, could I cope with not buying a single other thing! I just dont know!

No comments: