CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 March 2009

My fourth

Mothers Day that is, well yesterday anyhow! Was spoilt with shopping trip for some new shoes, which had to be an absolute bargain at only £4.00 and some new slippers, ok some wouldnt call it spoilt, ut I do! I badly needed some new slippers and shoes and I dont mind what they cost, Id rather have them than a bunch of flowers that i wont see as Im working full time!

I had a great day, with a treat of lunch out and then mum came for tea too, which was really nice, dont see that much of her now, even though she only lives a few doors down. Seem to see less than when we lived miles apart!

Ohhhhhh Pretty Woman is on, I lurveeeeeeeeee that film, cant remember how many times I have seen this film but I never tire of it!

Well tis time for me to say goodnight as the tv is far more important than blogging! Tomorrow sees the start of parent consultations, an yes I still have prep to do, but hey ho there are more important things in life than work!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Glad you had a lovely mothers day xx