CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Why does the sun always shine when I have to work!

How comes the weather over easter was so awful and now Im back at work its lovely sunny weather! No doubt next week will be glorious when Im running the playscheme and the week after will be terrible cos Ive booked the week off.

Quite pleased with myself over the weekend, made good headway with my assignment and managed to finish an easter mini book - with dull grey piccies in as the weather was so bad! and also managed to get three other layouts done for my a-z of me, havent managed to upload them as i cant find the thing you put the photo card into to (full of technical jargon me arent i? they thingy you put the thingy into!!!)

Right off to polish my assignment off and hopefully then can lay it to rest early this evening as Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fed up with it, I only have to pass, i only have to pass, 41%, 41% will do! If I keep saying it I may convince myself that I will pass!!!

1 comment:

Jinny Holt said...

you will be fine