CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 April 2008

Crop-a-dile


Over on the Docrafts blog they are asking for comments on the crop-a-dile. I love mine so much so I also now have the Crop-a-dile 2 big bite! I have the lilac version which matches my craft tote and trolley so that's always a good start. I find it very easy to use and mine came with a handy storage case which holds eyelets which is fab!


It cuts though almost anything and Ive made some fab ribbon storage with mine. The downside is that it can only set and make holes up to just over an inch into a page hence the purchase of the Crop-a-dile 2 big bite which makes holes up to 6 inches into a page, so right into the centre of my 12x12 layouts! I love it and would not be without it!

No comments: