CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 April 2008

Feeling Guilty!

One of my teamies from UKS made me feel a bit guilty today about the amount of 12x12 I have, I have over 4 pm carriers of paper and at a rough guess Id say over 1500 sheets of paper and I still continue to buy more! Ill photograph it later, the worst thing is that I hardly use any of it, I always go buying more and more, take today for instance, my order from angel crafts arrived and yep, there was more paper in that! But its soooooo cute, its by Heidi Grace and its called a little birds tale, so that says it all really doesnt it!

So should I feel guilty I ask myself, we I suppose yes, when I tot up how much stash I have it is really rather worrying, so I think that I seriously need to go and use some of it up on layouts, so off I pop! Toodle pip!

5 comments:

Jinny Holt said...

sO YOU SHOULD FEEL GUILLTY LOL---ARE YOU IGNORING ME JO....TEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEE

JIN XXX

Jinny Holt said...

Or Jo you could look at it like this-you have lots of choice for your lay outs! Spoilt for choice and no excuse not to have the right ones xx

Will you email me lol pleaseeeeeee

Laura said...

oh no, I hope it wasn't me that made you feel guilty! I am just jealous! I want to come over and play, I am sure I could use up some of it for you!

p.s. i luuurve the heidi grace stuff too, so cute isn't it!

Claire said...

Please don't feel guilty. It's fab to have so much choice, and all part of being a scrapaholic!

Jak said...

hhmm Im guilty of that too Im afraid, see it, like it, buy it! Cant help it LOL

I have RUB full of papers, not to mention the ones crammed in my tote and the pizza boxes in my scrap room.

**hangs head in shame**