CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 18 April 2008

It came!


My cyber crop goody box arrived this morning whilst I was out shopping, Hooray! Look at thar paper, so glittery and glimmery, sooooo special! and made with care and attention to detail, thank you sooo much Kelley! I just love the bx alone!
It was brimming!


It was all wrapped soooooo cutely I had to photgraph it and everything had a little label with some kind of cryptic clue as to what was inside it!



So what was inside you ask, loads and loads, including a little pressie for Charlotte which isnt pictured as she hadnt opened it when I took pics! Just get an eyeful of this!!!!

There were some fab nivea products, honey roasted nuts(mmmmm), Werthers originals (my fav!) dark chocolate (notice how I started with the food!, blingy bits, a pen, paperchase journalling book, nail file, nail varnish, sticky bits and lots of other little cool bits, I love it and was soooooo excited with it.

My goodies from my team swap arrived today as well, will take a piccie later, Claire sent far more the £5.00 we were meant to, so now Im going to have a look and see what else I can find for her!

1 comment:

Claire said...

What a gorgeous goody box! Am looking forward to getting mine even more now!

And thanks again for my stash xx