CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Hooray, Ive got the rest of the week off!

I did my last afternoon at kids club this afternoon till next week, booked myself the rest of the week off so I can relax and chill before heading back to work next week. Need to get myself into gear and do some work on my dissertation as the date is only a month away!!!!

Charley got a new kitchen for her bedroom today, she was given one last year but its sooooo huge I had to buy a smaller one, its only an argos cheapy but will do the job for the next year or so!

Finished my goody bag except the silly pen! Im not sure that I know what to do with it so Ive bought a predecorated one as a cheat just in case!!!

Right off to apply for a new job, wish me luck the closing date is today!

No comments: