CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 April 2008

Shop til you drop!



Been shopping for the UKS cyber crop today, found it really hard although my swappee has written what she likes in her profile, from the pics in her gallery its quite obvious that she uses mainly die cut stuff (on an electronic die cutter) so it didnt give me any clues, and there is nothing in her profiles about smellies/body products she might use so Ive guessed and have to hope that she likes them! Just got to wrap them all up, decorate my little bear and finish the bag off. I am hoping she likes the altered notebook I have made for her, its been great fun doing this!

Bought Charley her space hopper today she has been wanting one for ages (I can't wait either) keep remembering the holiday we went on as kids to Pontins where we had space hopper races at the evening disco every night! Those were the days!

I have done a double layout this morning and last night using Rhonna Farrarr papers, they were fromt he Scrapping Angels January Kit and very lush! Well I love them, just have some journalling to put on obe of them but cant find the little journalling spots I bought the other week on etsy!


Right I need to complete the weekly challenge for UKS and get on with my Docrafts CJ so no rest for the wicked is there!

1 comment:

Glen Poole said...

Hey

If your love Space Hoppers then you'll love this:

flickr.com/photos/dennishopper

and this:

www.bounceyourballs.com

Maybe get together with friends and organise a Bounce Your Balls sponsored Space Hopper race

Happy Bouncing