CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Oh hurry up and give me my house back!

Another day of messing around waiting for carpet fitters to arrive then arrive back from lunch and still only have half a wood floor, I guess its getting there though!

Am still feeling really rough with my viral infection and have lots of rashy spots all over my legs and my arms, weird though as there isnt a single one on my stomach! Will pop and see the GP later this week if they are still there though. Im enjoying my week off though, going to get on with my dissertation for certain tomorrow, but am finding it soooo hard to get into! Due date is looming though so I best hurry up!

Been checking out the cc galleries from the weekend on UKS, there is some fab work, might try a few more of the classes this week, I much prefer doing them in my own time rather than to a deadline.

No comments: