CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Mmmmmmmmmmm baking!

Im busy baking today, Key Lime Cupcakes for the recipe swap that Im doing over on UKS. I love key lime pie so Im hoping that these are as good! I did a quick sainsburys trip this morning to get all the bits and bobs for them, so just got to pop them in the oven and Ill be sorted. They are full of calories and covered in frosting, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Off to my new job tomorrow morning for a few hours to have some induction training. My current job have refused point blank to allow me to reduce my hours, so Ive a few ideas up my sleeves. Not sure whether Ill be back in September or not, shame cos I actually love the job!

Picked up some of the docrafts layered stickers this morning I thought that I would give them a go and see what they are like, they may be worthwhile you never know!

I had to take my craft tote back to the shop today as the handle broke on it! Boo Hoo, I love my little tote, they didnt have one in the lilac colour so I have to wait till next week for them to order one in for me to replace it. Heaven knows what Ill do with all my junk till then.

ooooooooooohhhhhhhh! My big bite case came yesterday and there are some fabby grommlets in there. Ill take a piccie later I love my pink one! and I sooooo love all the big grommlets they are soooooo fab, better watch out fruitloops they will be all over the circle journals!

No comments: