CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Bind-it-All here I come

I got my fee refund today from college and it was a little bit more than I reckoned it would be!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo I am going to get myself a bind it all. I have been eyeing these up for the past few months and decided that I have to have one, so Im off to craft superstore to order one, they seem to have the best deal at the moment on them! Not sure what I will do with the rest of it, but Ill find something to spend it all on!

DD had her preschool jabs today, she was very good and didnt cry at all! So a chocolate lollipop and dora the explorer aquadraw set later and she's more than happy!!!!!!!

Right that nasty H****w**k needs doing, the house is a tip as I was feeling guilty that I had to take dd to get her jabs, I let her make loads of mess and now I regret it as I could use it for scrapping instead, on a good note though I did my other cj entry done this morning before dd got up, but I can't post it on here incase my group see it!

Ohhhhhhh, almost forgot, I got my cupcake recipe swap back today, mmmmmmmmmmmm Im going to be busy baking this week!!!!!!!!!!! Malteaser cupcakes, oreo cupcakes, lemon yoghurt muffins, mmmmmmmmmmmmm Im drooling now!!!! Im going to use my bind it all to make them into a mini book, but will fins a few more to add in before I put it together!

No comments: