CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 July 2008

Cloudy, crafty and fed up watching cbeebies!

Well its really cloudy here, but the sun is still shining, we had a really quick shower but it lasted all of about 40 seconds! I am sure that there will be more to come though! I am so pleased that I managed to get my glasses sorted out yesterday, I really missed not having them. I am going to pop out later this week and order a spare set and some more sunnies as I have no idea where I have put mine, not doubt they will turn up as soon as I order a new pair, but there we are, Imay even treat myself to a pair of prescription goggles as I hate going swimming as I cant see a thing!

I'm fed up with cbeebies and channel 5 and its only day 3 of the school hols, what am I going to be like by week 4 of the hols let alone week 6! Today I have watched, Clifford the big red dog, The Mr Men, and lots of others, way tooooooooo many for my liking!

I have managed to finish my recipe journal and I'm quite pleased with it. I used papers from a personal shopper kit from Crop til you drop and I used Robbie to cut my title, about time too!!!! I finally worked out how it works, well I know the basic functions and thanks to UKS, I have managed to cut lots of things like some lace card stock and Little gift boxes! So on the 7th my recipe book starts its journey, fortunately its a hand delivered journey as some of the ladies at work are going to be joining me with theirs. By Xmas we should all end up with about 12-15 recipes, if all goes to plan!

No comments: