CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 April 2010

I survived...

the second term of my GTP training, now all I have to do is finish this third and final term! So 2 down and 1 to go! The final term being the hardest though, 4 days teaching a week and a million and one other things to do!

Anyhow yesterday we chose flowers for Gramps funeral they are a little unconvetional anda little bit quirky but they hav so much meaning to my brothers and I that they were absolutley perfect! We wanted something that showed the main passions in his life,his garden and when we were younger it was all about a neatly mowed lawn and a well kept fishtank, I may see if I can find a garden gnome on ebay in the dolls house section as thats the only thing missing from this tribute that I would like!
I got my first Cleocrafts scrapbook sub kit this month and was pleased with it, there are some lovely papers that will be perfect for the annual easter egg hunt pages, I had to give up scrapagogo due to the cost, but wanted to keep a sub somewhere, and at £8.99 these are perfect, I also want to say how lovely Louise is to deal with! So thank you so much for all your help this month, promise i wont be such a pain next time!
Anyhow Im off to surf as I want a nice layout to lift for some box frames I bought from here.
They were fab value and extremely fast on their delivery too! Thank you!

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Beautiful flowers Joanne - a truly fitting tribute.
Sue xx