CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Kittens

well not for us, but my folks have picked up this week 2 of the cutest little kitties I ever did see, they are so tidgy!  Will put some pics on later, she has called them Teddy (after grandad - Edward) and Dolly (after my nan!)  How sweet they are.

So today I have spent doing some work, i got my second school file almost up to date, still have some annotations to make on the lesson plans, but Im pretty much there now, so thats all good!  Last night I did 2 ICT reviews/evaluations and today I have read and annotated my science article that I had to do and am about to start on my maths one, I feel like Im winning a little now!  Still have a mountain of work to do, but Im plowing through it, Im hoping that my folks will take Charlotte a few mornings or afternoons this week so I can crack on even more!

Right well Im off as I need to get on an do my maths article, will be back later with pics!!!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

well done on getting back into the swing of things, hope you get some more time this week.

tea_bag said...

Looking forward to seeing the kitten pics. (((hugs))alma