CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 May 2009

WOW! I did it...

I got on the GTP course at Reading Uni, my dream has always been to teach and now its going to be reality, Ive been an unqualified teacher for the past 2 terms, so its exciting to think that in a years time I will be qualified.

Its also very scary as Im leaving the comfort and safety of the job I love to take on a huge amount of work, but it will be worth it in the long run! Maybe I could have picked a better year to start it in rather than next academic year as there is sooo much going on, mums 60th, m&d's ruby wedding, gramps 90th birthday, but heyho I cant pick and choose when to start can I

Of course the biggest milestone in my baby's life is happening next academic year too - she starts school in september! I have a meeting at the school to find out the nitty gritty details of start dates/times on monday and of course , how much the uniform is going to cost me!!!!!! Everything these days has to have the flippin school logo on it which inflats the price by about £5 so when you need to buy 4/5 of everything as you dont want to wash every day it all adds up!

No comments: