CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 22 May 2009

Baby!

Well no Im not really having one but I am getting a baby cricut! I have decided to trade in old robbie robo for a cuttlebug, Robbie and I havent got on very well since I bought him and so Im looking to ditch him for a more idiot friendly machine, Im also not crafting in the same place as I used to so the fact its all logged up to the study pc doesnt help me in the spare room! Ive got one from the market place in UKS and Im more than happy the lady is even parting with her George cartridge! much to her dislike! So if anyone wants a robo let me know im going to pop him on the marketplace over the weekend, comes complete with disks and handbooks and in the original box, no reciept though, havent a clue where that went! Offers welcome!

Anyhow am off to a wedding tomorrow which reminds me I really must go make that card! Have a good evening folks!

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

oh have fun with your baby joanne, lol....

I just love my bug, so hope to get chance to get one of them too...

maria x