CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 May 2009

Have been a bit naughty this week...

and ordered myself a scrapagogo kit, the newport bay kit looked so scrummy sat there online that I just had to have it, so I ordered it on my credit card, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont tell huby Im supposed to be keeping that clear for my hols!!!!!!!!!!!


Come on now, who can resist this yummy looking peice of gorgeousness that comes supplied in its own bright yellow pizza box, happy days are here again, perhaps after my hols Ill start subscribing again!...or maybe before even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Don't blame yu, it's a great looking kit. Can't wait until mine arrives too!

Hi it's Maria said...

oh jo, it looks fab, and don't blame you...and hush won't tell your hubby, lol...

maria x