CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 May 2009

revamped glasses!

Will basically just my old frames with new lenses, I spent hours trailing round shops yesterday to find new glasses and have decided to stick with what I have and just relense them. Ive been having probs with my eyes all last week, mainly due to my cold I feel and when I had them tested it was one eye that was worse. Anyhow as my head isnt very wide I usually have to have teens glasses and normally this isnt an issues, specsavers does me proud every time, not this year though!!!!!!!! They are all them horrible rectangular lenses I hate so gave up and retreated back to asda (the cheapest for reglazing!) and ordered them.

What a hassle!

Havent done any crafting, Ive started reading up ready for my GTP and bought myself a few files this weekend, apart from that theres nothing exciting going on in our household, so will leave blogging for today and come back when there is something more exciting go on!

No comments: