CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 May 2009

Ok so I was wrong...

I did do some scrapping yesterday, but I havent photographed it yet, so cant show you as the light isnt good at the moment, I dug out the cosmo cricket tsv and made myself a little round book of our day at Frimley Lodge Park last month, its quite cute.

Ive promised Emily I will make her a little chicken cube for her desk at work as she is sooo sad they have gone, but I havent got my pics printed yet so will have to sort that one out for her, bless!!!!!!!

Been a crappy day, I managed to break the little knob for my electric mirrors this afternoon and its gonna cost £101 just for the part, stuff that, Im just gonna have to stick my hand out the window and make them move, Im not paying that for a silly little stick of plastic!

Was lovely and sunny today though and we ordered the dollars for our states holiday, how cool its just under 11 weeks away and then I will rubbing paws with the great Mickey himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yippppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I also intend to do some serious scrapbook shopping so am only taking out bare essential clothing so there is lots of room in the suitcase on the way home for all my treats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right Im off work to do!

No comments: