CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 February 2008

That Friday feeling

Steves valentines cards I made for him!
Today is one of those days when you wish you could sleep all day. Its been a long and tiring week. One monday I found out that the Kids club I work at will be closing its doors after half term to holiday club so only term time will continue to run. The found out yesterday that there would be a 3 month review to decide what would happen to the term time club. Sounds like everything is falling apart.

Had a call at 8.05am to tell me that a staff member hadn't turned up so had to rush into work to cover till she arrived, then back home for the housework and pick Charlotte up at 11.30am. In and out, in and out, in and out, I am now finally sitting down!

I finished Steve's mini book for valentines day and he was really pleased with it (as I was too) it was mainly pics of just him and me and things we had done together so it was nice!

Haven't done the challenge yet on UKS this week, it didnt reall appeal to me too much, it was a love/hate theme and although I have done loads of love pages I dont like to use too much pink or red in my layouts when I can use another colour. Didnt do Katys DoCrafts challenge either cos that was another love theme challenge!

Anyhow, looking forward to the weekend and some peace while Granny has Charlotte to stay and am desperate for the endof the month when I get my back pay - CRAFTROBO here I come!!!

The pick above is Steves Valentines cards I made him, the idea came from the Canny Crafter un UKS for the husband heart card! Thank you!

No comments: