CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 December 2009

If you see my mojo

Please can you send her home.She has gone away and I don't know where she is :(I miss my little crafting inner self and I am sitting here surrounded by lovely things and nothing ........ not a thing is being created!

Perhaps Im stressing over my assessment today, I have a very nasty sore throat and temperature which is giving me the shakes and the shivers, Steve almost walloped me to death last night because I was snoring soooooo badly, he always knows when Im ill cos I snore when my throat is poorly. Fortunatly I am only teaching a 20 minute lesson for my assessment - that was well timed, I dont think that I could have done much more esp. the way Im feeling! I just hope my children perform, its gonna be pants because Im ill,, why didnt my tutor come 2 weeks ago when she was first scheduled and then lesson would have been perfect!

3 comments:

Helen said...

good luck today, i am sure it will be fine. Hope you feel better soon and get back to being your usual crafty self!

SusieJ said...

Sparkles for your assessment Joanne and hope you feel better soon.
Must be the time of year as my mojo has gone missing too.
Sue xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi, Don't know where your mojo is but I have an award waiting for you on my blog...hugsm Valerie