CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 December 2008

Journal Your Christmas

So its started today, my first prompt was there bright and early, however I havent finished wrtiting my manifesto. I did do some stash shopping for it though! Bought some yummy Snowy Jo papers and Bo Bunny ones too, as well as a few others and some embellies, will upload pics later. Also picked up some yummy chipboard in poundland!

I took today off of work - my duvet day! and finished my xmas shopping so just cards to write, tree to decorate and the dreaded food shop to do! I hate doing it, it has to be one of the worst jobs ever! Am enjoying my day of rest though!

On the first day of christmas my advent Santa sent to me......
Some yummy scenic route chipboard peices! Thank you Santa!


No comments: