CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 June 2008

The weekend starts here!

Well its the weekend, I know I passed my management exam as I had no phonecall today to tell me otherwise, but its going to be the 3rd of July before I find out what mark I got for it!

Nothing much planned for this weekend, would like to get some scrapping done, but as I have lost al my mojo this week Ill not hold my breath!

I have some prep to do for tuesday also when I go for the job interview. I really want this job but dont think I have a chance in hell. Still Im going to go for it and see what happens.

Did my last exam invigilation this morning, thankfully, my feet are killing me still! Monday is inset day but Im going to paint my office, got some paint yesterday so it will be busy busy busy!

No comments: