CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 June 2008

Gutted!

Well I am completely now as I just wrote this really long post and blogger went wrong and wouldnt publish it so I lost it all!

Well i only got 51% for my dissertation, to say i was disappointed was an understatement, but life goes on and i have a graduation ceremony to worry about now. Finally got round to ordering my gown and photos and sorting out childcare for the day so Im half way there!

Been shopping this morning to Farnbough, very uninteresting, we bought some toys for Uncle Steve and Auntie Gemmas kitten that they are hopefully getting on monday! and then spent some of kids club money on new footballs, sponge balls and tennis balls! I also bought a load of knex, so now my older children actually have some toys that suit their age!!!

No comments: