CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 June 2008

I want, I need, I can't afford!!!!!!!!!

Poorness isnt something I like or enjoy, I want one of these little beauties:



A bind-it-all, to make lots and lots of little mini books, which I love doing at the moment! Only issue is that I have no overtime due until the summer months, so no money, so I can't afford it! Ive tried selling all my sizzix dies on that famous auction site, but still cant get rid of them all!!!!!! If I could then I could have it, but heyho will have to wait for september for my holiday pay!!!!!!

Am job hunting at the moment and got an interview for a job that I really, really want, but probably have no hope in getting, we shall see, lots more still to apply for though!

Right no more blogging till later as I have fathers day stuff to get ready, I need to finish it today, cant leave it any longer.

No comments: