CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 23 May 2008

I'm spinning around, move out of my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I'd had the music yesterday to Kylie song whilst dd was at the park! We went to The Look Out discovery park in Bracknell and had great fun! Its full of hands on science fun and there is loads even for a 3 year old to do!






Faster Mummy, faster, Faster Mummy, faster, Faster Mummy, faster, Faster Mummy, faster!


Oh she has so much fun on this and it is pretty cool!!!!




It was my turn to set the challenge on docrafts this month, its a just for fun one, but lots of us have a go so here is what I set:



I would like you scrap a fun day out, family event or celebration.June means sunshine and summer so bright bold summery colours please!



As dd is learning to count you must use:

1 chipboard shape

2 patterned papers

3 ribbons/ric rac

4 blooms/flowers

5 brads

and here is the photobucket link in case you want to see what everyone has done!







No comments: