CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 30 May 2008

Forgetful!

Im having a forgetful time at the moment, I forgot to update my blog yesterday and then forgot that my mate was coming over in the evening! Charley stayed at Grannies last night and I completely forgot that Em was coming!

She is getting married next year, thanks for telling me Em!!!! Only got engaged in November last year, where are we now, May! Oh well, better late than never, I'll have to get card making now.

I have made Steve's Fathers Day pressie today and am hoping he loves it, will post piccies in a bit! If anyone knows where to get more of these fabby little cd tins from please let me know!!!! I want more!!!!

I also made this the other day, Im fed up of having my ribbons shoved in a tin and never being able to find the one I want, so i altered this choccy tin using some K&Co papers, fabby american crafts ribbons which are a complete bargain at http://www.croptilyoudrop/!, my trusty cropadile and some eyelets! Oh and some Anitas clear gloss. Im pleased with it, now I just need to make a few more! I have way too many ribbons.


Had a little stash buy today, i got some PM boy brads for Steve's Fathers Day pressie, and a 6x6 Basic Grey Sultry paper pack, not much Im afraid, but money is tight at the moment and I wanted to treat myself. Ive managed to sell about £120 of my sizzix dies so Ive paid for quite a lot towards my robo now, only another £100 to raise and its paid for, Ive soooo many sizzix dies still though its unbelieveable, I must have spent a fortune on them when I was sizzix mad!


Heres a little card that I made using a DL craft tonic card, Basic Grey Sultry papers, PM buttons and Aunty Sarahs bloomers! I really like it and its very different from the usual Penny Blacks I make!


Sorry photo is a bit sqwiffy!

Right we have visitors tonight so Im off to get organised!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I love the ribbon tin, I may have to make 1 or 2 of these for myself!