CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Hamster in a wheel

Ever feel like your like is just turning round and round and never slowing, I feel like a hamster in one of those wheels at the moment, going round and round and round and never getting anywhere!

Im soooo fed up with this dissertation, I'm at the point where I dont know what to do with it, I cant see the wood for the trees or the light at the end of the tunnel! Ive done a bit of every section but not enough to call any of it complete. Ive finally given it to dad to read,not sure how much he will understand though, unless you speak childcarers lingo its probably not the easiest of things to get to grips with.

The weekend was lovely sunny and hot again, we went to the theatre with Charley to see the MI Men Live show on sunday, talk about cheap, nasty and tacky, the props were terrible and looked like they had been on tour with them for years, the woman playing the teacher had this really annoying grating voice and it was hot in the theatre which didnt help, but hey who cares, Charley enjoyed it, she wasnt too impressed that she didnt see Mr Tickle, only his arms came onto stage. 'Next time mummy Im going to ask Mr Bump if I can see all of Mr Tickle! Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless her!

I got rid of a load of my dies on ebay this week so now have 1/2 the money for anew craft robo or all of the money for a second hand robo, only problem is that it is the original model but I dont suppose that it really matters which one I get. Decisions, decisions!

No comments: