CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 10 March 2008

Monday morning

The wind is howling, the rain is pooring, but happy monday! I love it when it rains in the mornings especially when its a work morning! The kids go in early and I go home early - Im a Kids Club supervisor so I drop the kids at school after giving them breakfast!

We had a good weekend, went swimming yesterday with Charlotte, she howled when it was time to get out of the pool bless her, she really didnt want to.

I did the UKS challenge again this week.

This weeks challenge was entitled : REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE

Use Sketch (Impromptu Scrap 10.30 est)

10ptsUse Recycled (scraps, magpie items, etc.,) 10pts

Use Green 5 pts

Nature Inspired 5 pts

Ok, so used the sketch, the little fishy charm was on an atc that was damaged in the post so Ive reused it! Lots of green with bazzill cardstock and K&Co Amy Butler papers and of course the seaside is def nature, so I claimed my 30 points for my team which I am really pleased about. The next challenge is out so Im off to look at that.

Before I go, I have lost another 3lbs this week so that puts me at 7lb in total over the last 2 weeks! Hooray Im getting there, just got to try and keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Jinny Holt said...

Ohhh well done on losing half a stone-go girl- Your blog is fine Jo- Dont forget to add mine to your fav blogs -I shall add yours to my list and pop back and keep an eye on what ya bin doing!
Bye for now xx